These Spiritual Quotes are Positive Words of Encouragement for Everyone.
There are as many different words that we use to describe ‘God’ –The Light, Higher Power, Holy Spirit, Divine Energy, Jehovah, Cosmic Intelligence, The Light, Great Spirit, Brahman, The Force, and many more. As you read these spiritual words of wisdom, love and encouragement, substitute your own personal word for “The All That Is”.
• God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us. – St. Augustine, 354 – 430
• We haven’t yet got eyes that can gaze into all the splendor that God has created, but we shall get them one day, and that will be the greatest fairytale of all, for we shall be in it ourselves. – Hans Christian Anderson, 1805 – 1875
• What this power is I cannot say.. All I know is that it exists. – Alexander Graham Bell, 1847 – 1922
• The kingdom of God is within you. – The Bible
• Explore this next great frontier where the boundaries between work and higher purpose are merging into one, where doing good really is good for business. – Richard Branson
• Just as a candle cannot burn without fire…man cannot live without a spiritual life. – Budda, 624BC – 543BC
• The spirit of man is more important than mere physical strength, and the spiritual fiber of a nation than it’s wealth. – Dwight D Eisenhower, 1890 – 1969
• I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about? – Henry Ford, 1863 – 1947
• I don’t know exactly where ideas come from, it’s just a matter of us figuring out how to receive the ideas waiting to be heard. – Jim Henson, 1936 – 1990
• I believe that God is in me, as the sun is in the colour and fragrance of a flower. The Light in my darkness. The Voice in my silence. – Helen Keller, 1880 – 1968
• Every beauty which is seen here below by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all come. – Michaelangelo, 1475 – 1564
• This world is indeed a living being endowed with a soul and intelligence… a single visible living entity containing all other living entities, which by their nature are all related. – Plato, 429BC – 347BC
• There is only one religion… though there are a hundred versions of it. – George Bernard Shaw, 1856 – 1950